First 10 questions
1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?
The part of media that I am looking most forward to is learning all about the different types of media and what different cameras there are to making a movie and how people come up with ideas for different types of content.
2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
How to make blogs and know how the movie and tv industry really works and how to use different apps for making posters or photoshop.
3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
Realistically, the grade that I am hoping to get for Media is a grade 8 or hopefully a grade 9.
4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.)
The device that I use the most is my phone and my tablet for pretty much everything.
5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? Usually on a school day my screen time is about 3 hrs and this is probably fine because I do use the internet for studying.
6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
The last film that I have watched is probably spiderman brand new day and the last tv show is a show called the originals.
7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?
The device that i use to listen to music on is my phone.
8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
I play on a rare occasion and i play spiderman the game or clash bandicoot.
9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it?
I am on social media and the apps i have is tiktok , snapchat and instagram but the app i like the most is snapchat because thats usually where i talk to my friends the most.
10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?
I think its both because there are some aspects like its bad because some kids scroll aimlessly on there phones and don't do anything but then again social media is good because it helps students with homework and adults with there work so there is a good and a bad side to using social media but overall i think that it is good as its good for homework and we don't have to carry a of of paper worksheets to school
Comments
Post a Comment